This is actually a great scene of how to deal with self negativity, self loathing and self doubt. Remind yourself that you have people who love you, think you’re amazing and if they had a conference table, you’d have a seat right there with them, waiting for your logo to be painted on it.
I have really strict asian parents so they don’t let me go very far; Jason once drove me to Portillos but that’s only because he’s one of my best friends and my parents trust him. Plus, Portillo’s isn’t even that far away from my house.
While you wait for the waiter,
in that moment
do you not become the waiter
this website goes from saying the sound a car makes is nyoom to deep philosophical questions so fast it gives me whiplash
- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
I want to talk to you but my face
I think you just summarized Phantom of the Opera.
My friends mom is 4’9 and her dad is 6’5. Whenever she is mad at him, she grabs a chair to yell in his face. Everytime that happens, he’s laughing too hard for her to stay mad. They say it’s the only way they’ve been married for so long.
hey white female pop stars, if you could stop using asian women as props, that’d be super